Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I leave you with a few words of wisdom

Song while you read (I will give you a song to listen to while you read. If the post is long then you get multiple songs throughout the post)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-JLiGW0G4


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
I am about to leave. I bought purple shoes for Amsterdam. Leather jacket and leather shoes for Spain (thank you Idin for the courage and ill try the mohawk <insert hair joke>). Got a haircut. Shaved.... a lot. Changed money. I've always wanted a money shot so I made one happen below. Better not try to rob me, I got these dogs protecting me.


I have about a couple of hours till I have to leave. I still need to pack.... and my clothes aren't clean. By now I am able to survive for a couple months with only one carry on. I feel good now but as everyone knows that there is a certain point where you don't care what you put in your bag.

I am still way clear of the critical point(as you can tell by me wasting my time on this rather than getting ready). BUT I am sure I'll get there and frantically throw anything that looks warm in my luggage.

If I don't come back, my sister(in the middle) killed me. All my belongings shall go to Soroosh. Since I have nothing he's the only person who wont be disappointed.


I'll try to update as much as possible. For now I am going to get on a flight with no sleep and a plane that will lead me to a poorly planned trip.

PS I love Nima Sadri.

Ill try to update a couple of days into France.

CIAO!!!!!!!!

Words of wisdom
"The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation."

Side note about last post (aka most of you guys will stop reading at this point)

I know no one read (maybe taher? but I don't think so even though he is a Gent and wouldn't lie) the technical part of the explanation about why my title is ACTUALLY funny. Because no one caught "...but its exponential (pretty much but even faster than exponential). I like peanut butter and a little bit of Oreo Cookies sprinkled in between. Computer scientist hate...". Fine, no  more math jokes. Sigh.

I realized this when Soroosh told me
"I especially like the part you explain the title of your blog, at that point I didn't feel guilty closing the page."

or maybe  it was a case of the Sepanta?

me:  did you read my blog?
 Sepanta: ok
  yeah i did
  and i even read the part about the oreo
 me: i mean either way
  i think we should come over?
  ahahahha
  funny
6:33 PM didnt think any one did
 Sepanta: i think i zoned out though becuase i didnt think it was out of the ordinary
  i was like what? and moved on
 me: ahahha
 Sepanta: assuming i missed something

4 comments:

  1. Read. Reza are you even still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. read, sep you have the france time advantage.

    love the inclusion of a graph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me of Kermit the frog in this picture, and I'm not just talking about the green shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! i can't imagine you with a leather jacket AND leather shoes whatsoever. Thankfully I know there is no way you actually bought them.

    ReplyDelete