Monday, December 27, 2010

Ascension to the Heavens where I will claim my throne among Blogger Saints


Prologue:

Many are dead. Many will follow the same path.

Sepanta Mohseni and several of his compatriots have had the audacity to attempt to uproot and destroy my blog, so this post will not be like normal. I need all able friends to click "Follow" on the right and proceed with instructions. Then, refresh the blog page by how many years you've known me x 10 i.e. if we met 4 years ago, then refresh 4 x 10 = 40 = a minute of your time. Please? Pretty please? I'll even give you a watermelon. I recommend everybody do a quick skim (skim and not read because that's all you need) of his blog so that they will understand the new layout/format of this blogpost, as it is meant more or less as a parody. I have come under heavy fire from Sepanta's followers (he has done very well). This will not be a defeat post.

Additionally Roshan has finally updated her blog.There are two reasons why I say this. 1. Because I know if I don't no one will check her blog because.... well no one checks her blog. 2. If anyone can actually get through her post(without skimming and thinking "is she going to write about anything, is she going to write about anything"), I will give you a dollar. I'll admit, I wasn't able to make it. OH and the songs are symbolic. If you don't get it, it wasn't meant for you.

Sepanta and Roshan, suck it. 

(but really I love you both. I don't mean any thing I say and I love your blogs. I am your biggest fans and def the person whose visited your blogs the most)
_____________________________________________________________________________

So I am going to make excuses about why I haven't been able to post and how I am really busy with school but really all I do is go out and party and go on my computer and watch Entourage. Talk some about people not believing in me, but really I haven't posted in ages but still don't get why people hate on me. Now the body of my post will be written. It will be just pictures of me doing random things with very vague captions. You won't understand anything or really care about anything. 


Aachen soccer team. I have never seen so many offensive and funny names on a team before.

Thats my friend Sepanta and Lilian which we will talk about later in front of a statue. Lol I have no idea why I would post this picture and not even give any back ground.
Seppy's mom's cousin and their new born that we stayed with. They were super nice.  But I will just post a picture and not do their hospitality any justice.


Look its a picture of a random dog. I am going to post this cause I think its interesting.
This is when I get lazy. I fell in love. I won't write much about it though. Messi is the greatest. I tried to find couch surf people, but the only person I found was from Brazil so I was like Brah no.

Did this make me seem bitter? I hope not.
SONG:(this goes out to Sep I will start to post better songs)


I have lost the battle but the war still rages:
I will admit. Seppys parody of my blog was really good. BUT Before the did that, his blog was dead, no one read it. No one commented. No one looked at it. After doing a parody of Seppy's blog, I realized how plain his blog used to be. If you know me I take credit for everything, and I will take credit for Seppy actually posting interesting stories.

Onto Regular Programmed Blogging:
We arrive in Aachen. You might be wondering why Aachen. Germany has so many great cities like Berlin, Muenchen etc. I love history and when I heard that Aachen was the location where every Holy Roman Emperor was crowned and the residence of Charlemagne I knew that it was somewhere I had to visit (really Seppy had relatives and we were already in the area so we went to see his relatives.

We arrive and Seppy's friend Lillian (I told you, that you would get to meet her) came to get us. 

Lilian was super nice and a great host. She took us to an all you can eat mexican + pizza + pasta place for 8 euros

Germans can't make Mexican food.

With those prices, I knew that I was in love with Aachen. OH YEAH, I was able to order food in German.  a little known fact about me is that I took german for 7 years (why did I keep saying 8 years) BUT I basically know nothing as I was able to get away with all with using just Ja oder Nein and online translating services (CVo used it too. I showed it to him. THE SECRET IS OUT). Afterwards we went to a bar and got Sangria to prepare us for Spain (half priced Sangria, Aachen was sooooooo good to us). I have to say that I was surrounded by Germans. We had interesting conversations over topics such as
  • Should EU allow Turkey to join? - no they are Muslims
  • BMW or Benz? - Benz
  • Should foreigners be allowed into a country?- No.
  • Immigration to the US is hard cause it has a test- No its not. Its super easy.
  • If there is a bus filled with Catholic school girls going down a hill towards doom and there is a fat guy that you can push in front of the bus that would save the Lilians, but the fat guy would die, would you do it?- No
  • If you are driving a car thats going down a hill (breaks broken) and is about to kill 5 Catholic school girls  in front of you but you can steer the car left into a fat guy and kill him would you?- Yes
I was able to speak German here and there. I was proud of myself. All of my conversations go back to me trying to figure out difference between Country X and AMERIKUH. 


We head back to Lilians and kick it there. Lilian reads my blog (she knows French, English, and German and most likely a few random languages here and there). Shes super smart. The funniest thing about her is that when we were talking her music taste she tells us that she likes eminem... and that apparently she learned english from Eminem. The story gets even worse when she read my blog and starts harassing me about how bad my english is (apparently I even spelled Oreo as Orea). This is when I realize that my english is worse than someone that learned english from eminem. Sigh FML. This is almost as bad as the time that a random homeless person mistook me for being homeless. 

Lilian also said that she liked my blog more and that she would follow it. Even Seppy's friends are jumping ship.

Early song break but a good remix:

Back to story:
We talk a little more about life and then me and Seppy cuddle that night.
 Next day we go to Seppys fams place. If I have learned anything, its that Seppy has a really good family. They're all super nice. Love him. Very hospitable. Even though they just had a child
Cutest kid ever (6 weeks)
They still took the time to feed us and try to entertain us
Amazing breakfast even though they had no time.
I have learned that I am not ready to take care of a kid. I feel bad for Seppy that he's going to have one in the next year.

Christmas market:
This will be mostly just pictures. Got some food. Got some Glueewein. Took my favorite picture I have taken so far. Asked people in German if there is any pork in the food. I FELT SO COOL.

I like carrousels during X-mas. They are cool objects to take pictures of. 

Favorite picture so far.

Seppy had to ruin it by being goofy. His flaw. We will get to that later.

In american we have foot longs, in Germany they have half meter longs (really they were HUGE)

The carousel had actual bikes chained to it. It was SOOO ghettoo




Christmas eve (whats the time when it just turns 25th?)
Seppy and I were basically sitting around the whole day cause well outside looked like this

Everything was covered with snow but we decided to walk to the Aachen Cathedral  at midnight (still not as cold as Amsterdam). 

We go inside sit in the front row (khelie poroo boodim).
Then they start talking in german about the life of jesus. Honestly the place was really small it wasn't that exciting but I got shivers being there. Some of the most powerful men had been crowned there. Oh also the cathedral was one of the original 12 UNESCO world heritage sites . Then about 20 minutes into the thing we get up from the front row and walk out. So bad.

Last song before I ramble:

Aachen was low on adventure but high on discussion:
One of my goals was to get closer to Seppy. Trains and just walking has allowed me to get close to him and shitz. I will give highlights of our discussions.
  • Preliminary New years resolutions.
    • Arash - working out

    • Sepanta - get better at telling stories
    • Lilian - donate more blood
  • Appreciate thing when you get older.
    • There is an age when you realize you have finite time (I might have reached that) and I can't let opportunities pass.
    • When you're younger you can always just wait till the next thing
      • I remember in high school if a girl i liked was dating someone i was like, meh theyll break up soon, nbd. NOT NO MORE. If you lose a girl they going to be gone (this is an example but relates to a lot of things)
    • I love you mom dad grandma aunt naz friends etc etc. I will be more mushy now and will tell people I miss them more and love them more. Not to water it down but because its genuine and I mean it.
  • A form of game is to have a flaw and an antiflaw
    • ex: being a tough guy but then in private being emotional and caring about his family and future
    • Creates confusion and appreciation and understanding which leads to a connection.
    • Sepanta Flaw and Antiflaw- goofy but deep
    • Arash's Flaw and Antiflaw - suit but a G
  • We talked about our past and our family history. Got better understand of Sep and I hope he got a better understanding of mine
  • Seppy called me his older brother (OMG SO CUTEEEEE). Does this mean that he will do things for me and I don't have to hug him?
  • What kind of girls we like (according to lilian)
    • Seppy - Tall. Black hair. Doesn't talk much. 
    • Arash - Short (5'2 to 5'4 but 5'0 to 5'5 is accepted). Black hair. Talks a lot.
  • I am NOT ready to take care of a kid. I am too selfish and immature. Big ups to Sanaz and Goshtasb for having such a cute kid.
For soroosh (why I am a dirty Persian man):
I look at every ones ass. Recently I don't think i am an ass man anymore. OMG I AM CHANGING

Quote of the trip is brought to you by Sepanta Mohseni when talking about why girls like him as a friend and nothing more:
"I have a few goofy girl friends, buy since they are goofy that's all they are good for. Just like me. OMG."
Exact moment when it happened.
My location and plans:
Back in Paris. Will tell you later about how I love it. Going to go have New Years here (going to be crazy with everything open till 5 am). Officially giong to Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia.


    8 comments:

    1. READ. Best post you've written so far. I wonder if it has anything to do with you copying + pasting half of mine.

      ReplyDelete
    2. READ. Hey Arash that's a funny polar bear picture. Where ever did you find it?

      ReplyDelete
    3. read. most entertaining post so far.

      ReplyDelete
    4. i skimmed this in the hopes that arya would be featured but he wasnt so i lost interest quickly. then i saw you bashin my blog. GIRL I WILL CUT YOU.

      ReplyDelete
    5. ... Your sentence made no sense, you really are horrible and I would know horrible! You should start listening to Eminem

      ReplyDelete
    6. Nima, gave me the polar bear pictures.

      Thanks Neda?

      Roshan, soon Arya will be here. I won't cover him though. Just to spite you.

      Roshan only out of cave to battle.

      ReplyDelete